TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The booking terms and conditions form the sole contract between “COCONUT PARADISE HOLIDAY VILLAS”
and the person making the reservation, who must be over 21 years of age and who shall be deemed to represent all the persons herein.
- To secure your booking: If your arrival date is more than 8 weeks away, we require a 25% deposit. If your arrival date is less than 8 weeks away, we require full payment. A refundable security deposit is to be paid on arrival and is acceptable in Thai Baht or in your own currency.
- If you confirmed your booking with a 25% deposit, we require the 75% balance payment not later than 8 weeks before your arrival. If a booking is made within the 8 week period before arrival, then full payment must be received before the booking can be confirmed.
- Preferred methods of payment are Online Website Payment by Credit Card or by Paypal or by International Bank Transfer. Currency is to be in Thai Baht unless otherwise agreed. All Balance payments should be made by the due date to avoid possible cancellation of the booking.
- International money transfers always incur a charge from both the sending and receiving banks. We accept any charges made by our bank to receive your payment. Please ensure that you pay for any charges made by your bank for sending it.
- No Reservation is Confirmed until Payment is Received and you Receive Confirmation from Coconut Paradise Holiday Villas.
- SPECIAL OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS:Any discount or special promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A Security Deposit for as Listed Below, is Required and must be paid when you Check Into your Villa, This can be in Thai Baht or your own Currency. This will be repaid to you when you Check Out of your Villa less Elecrticity and any other Charges incurred during your Stay.
2 Bedroom Superior Pool Villas ฿5,000
2 Bedroom Private Pool Villas ฿7,500
3 Bedroom Private Pool Villas ฿10,000
4 Bedroom Private Pool Villas ฿12,500
This is to cover use of electricity, excessive cleaning costs and also for any damage sustained. The security deposit less any such charges will be refunded to you when you check out. Renters are liable for all damage and loss to the villa during their stay. The Management reserves the right of entry at any time.
- Electricity Charges are not included in our rental prices. We read your villa electricity meter on your arrival and again on your departure. Electricity is charged for the number of units you have used at 6 Baht per unit. This will be deducted from your security deposit on departure. The main reasons for high electricity consumption are:
a) Leaving the air-conditioning running while not in the property
b) Using the air-conditioning with the doors and windows open.
c) Leaving your pool and garden lights on during daytime and all night.
- All our Villas are Strictly Self Catering but a Complimentary Welcome Pack is provided containing fresh fruit, flowers and basic essentials of soap, toilet rolls, bread, milk, sugar, breakfast cereal, tea, coffee, water, soft drinks and cold beers.
- Bed linen and towels including pool towels are provided and are changed on a weekly basis. All villas have their own washing machine, Iron/Ironing board and drying rack. Bed linen and towels can be changed more regularly on request and charged accordingly.
- Villa cleaning is provided on a weekly basis. Extra cleaning can be arranged for an additional charge by prior arrangement. The cost is ฿200 per hour.
- Pool Lounger mattresses are not to be used in the pool as they take a long time to dry out and cannot then be used by following guests. The cost of replacement mattresses will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Garden and Pool Care are Provided on a daily basis.Your Villa will be Available to Check In at 2:00 PM on the day of your Arrival. We Request that you Check Out at 10:00 AM on the day of your Departure.
We are always happy to be Flexible if the Previous or Following Guests have Departure or Arrival times that allow this. Please ask us near to the time of your arrival.PLEASE NOTE: SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE VILLASmoking is permitted on the patio area and by the pool. If the Management discover evidence of smoking in the villa, this will be taken into account when assessing your security deposit, your co-operation is therefore requested and appreciated.
- No pets are allowed in the villa. If the Management discover evidence of pets in the villa, this will be taken into account when assessing your security deposit, your co-operation is therefore requested and appreciated.
- The reservation is for the number of persons detailed in the booking and are the only ones permitted to stay in the villa. Additional guests may be allowed to stay by prior arrangement but if the number exceeds the maximum guests allowed for the villa, there will be an additional nighly charge per person.
- Cancellations must be confirmed to us in writing. In the event that you cancel your reservation, or we have to cancel the arrangements due to non payment of the balance due within the time allowed before arrival, cancellation charges will be made as per our ‘Cancellation Charges’ quoted :-
- You are strongly recommended to take out Travel Insurance to cover possible cancellation as soon as your reservation is made.
- We cannot accept liability for death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay or loss of luggage or personal effects or any other loss or misadventure which may occur whilst renting one of our villas.PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED NEAR SWIMMING POOLS It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool areas. All the pools are between the depth of 1.1 to 1.5 metres Except ‘Coconut Bay’ villa which is 1.1 to 2.0 metres.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to, war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closures, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, or industrial dispute.
- We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or air conditioning or failure of the swimming pool equipment. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Swimming Pools have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Coconut Paradise Holiday Villas cannot be held responsible for any malfunctions. Please notify the management as soon as possible if your pool is not working properly. No compensation will be given for malfunctioning equipment. Everything will be done to rectify any problems with malfunctioning equipment as quickly as possible.
- We cannot accept any liability for your personal safety during your holiday vacation. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight. A safety deposit box is provided for your use in each villa.
- Guests shall treat their villas in such a manner as not to cause damage, nuisance or noise to the property, gardens, pools and other guests. Excessive Noise is Not Permitted at any Time But under No Circumstance, after 11pm. For the Protection and Enjoyment of All our Guests, If you fail to Abide By this Rule, You will be asked to Leave With No Refund of Your Booking.
- We reserve the right to decline or retain any person as a client whose conduct is deemed to be disruptive and affects the enjoyment of other holidaymakers/residents. We shall be under no liability to accept any costs incurred, or responsibility for any such person.
- All descriptions given on the web site are made in good faith, but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions.
- The villa cannot be sub-let, shared or assigned without prior written approval of the Management. Only the number of persons shown at the time of booking are permitted to stay in the property. Maximum capacity, including visitors of the renting party, must not exceed the number of persons specified below.
2 Bedroom Villa = 5 People
3 Bedroom Villa = 7 People
4 Bedroom Villa = 10 People
The Charge for a Folding Extra Bed, Baby Cot or Baby High Chair is 100 Baht per night.
Should you Experience any Problems Whatsoever during your Stay, Please Contact the Management Immediately, who will do their Best to Assist and Rectify the Matter as Soon as Possible.
- Cancellation after payment of 25% deposit – no refund of deposit.
- Payment of Balance is due 8 weeks prior to commencement of your booking, if you cancel any time after that date, and up to 4 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, then the charge will be the Deposit plus 50% of the balance of the quoted rental price.
- Cancellation less than 4 weeks before the start of your holiday, the cancellation charge will be the Deposit + 100% of the Balance of the quoted rental price.
- The Refundable Damages Deposit will of course be returned to you.
We will take no responsibility for any accident or loss you may have, in any of our Villas, Studio’s, Gardens or Swimming Pools. Payment of Deposit or Balance signifies that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions, and should any dispute arise, it is accepted that it will be dealt with under Thai Law and in Thailand.
Whilst we understand that Cancellations occur sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances, please ensure that you have adequate Travel Insurance to cover all eventualities.
The owners or their agents cannot accept or be held responsible for any liable loss, damage or changes caused by Force Majeure e.g. any event beyond it’s control, such as, but not limited to, strikes, floods, closure of airports, weather conditions, government restrictions or any such events which are beyond their control.